Member Booking Guidelines
With your vacation club premium points, there are no complicated seasons and rules to follow. Simply choose your resort and room and book it.
- Every unit at every resort has a per night points value, just like a hotel rooms has a nightly rate.
- Points work just like cash in your checking account. They last for two full years and can be combined any way you desire.
- Choose the type of room you would like and the dates you want it. The rate for the stay is clearly displayed. If you have enough points, you can book your stay on the spot right over the phone. If not, you can combine points from past or future years in the same transaction; you can even rent or buy more points as needed to complete your desired booking.
- 10-13 months in advance of arrival date: 7-night minimum, 28 night maximum
- 6-10 months in advance of arrival date: 4 night minimum stay, 28 night maximum
- 0-4 months in advance of arrival date: *✝2 night minimum, 28 night maximum
*Certain holidays and demand dates may have slightly higher nightly minimums to smooth availability. Some individual resorts have slightly higher nightly minimum requirements.
✝ In certain cases some Resorts require longer nightly minimum (average 3-4). 2 night minimums are representative of resorts with the lowest minimums in the network (ie. Steele Hill Resort has a 2 night minimum, The Summit has a 4 night minimum)
Sometimes life happens and plans change. We get that, and we want to make sure your vacation plans can be adjusted as easily as possible when you need to make a change. Give our agents a call at 1-800-781-3952 as soon as you know your plans might change so we can help reschedule or cancel. Our standard cancellation policy is 14 days or prior to arrival, you get 100% of your points back to use later. Within 14 days of arrival, there is no refund on points but you can keep or move your reservation.
As a member of Path Vacations, you will enjoy exceptional accommodations and hospitality as well as flexible booking options that fit your travel style. Relax, unwind, and reset year after year amidst the magnificent beauty of the Lakes Region and beyond. Become a member and start creating vacation memories that last a lifetime.